Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Tired of being pregnant!

I am so tired of being pregnant! So many uncomfortable senses in my body! I am not even talking about incredible mood swings! Yesterday I felt very unhappy in the morning. I had a sore throat so I got nervous that maybe I caught a virus and I might have fever and it might harm my baby. But it has passed and today I have no symptoms of a flu or of a cold. But the fact that sore throat made me so unhappy I almost cried is very frustrating. Yesterday I was also very angry that now I am on maternity leave but I am so big, so exhausted and so uncomfortable that I cannot enjoy my free time. I barely can go out alone. Sometimes I get dizzy and I am afraid I might faint.  

I am so tired of feeling a strange sense in my stomach. It's like my stomach is always full or squeezed. Sometimes I even feel a light nausea.

So being pregnant for me is really difficult. I became very impatient. And most of the time I am very frustrated and angry too. How do you deal with mood swings and uncomfortable senses in your body?

No comments:

Post a Comment